Details: $25-$30 per hour; commensurate with experience.
The PACC after-school enrichment program provides customized after-school coordination and management services for schools and working families that are seeking programming that is safe, fun and engaging for their students. PACC is a convenient, affordable and practical after-school solution at school sites, often eliminating the need for parents to hire sitters or schedule transportation to off-site or very expensive classes.
PACC offers programming that is centered on the idea that arts exposure is necessary for healthy child development, helping stimulate and develop their imagination and imparting valuable life skills such as; articulating a vision; building self-confidence and self-discipline. It is our aim to make each student’s after-school experience one that fosters their creative, social and emotional growth.
PACC at PS9 is currently seeking a Site Director who will work collaboratively to ensure a safe, inclusive and engaging program environment for elementary students in grades PK-5.
Primary Function: The Program Director will work with the Managing Director and Coordinators to ensure regulatory compliance and will supervise, coach and support program staff in the execution of project-based art, science and movement focused after-school activities. Responsibilities include overseeing the day-to-day enrichment activities, attending planning meetings, reviewing and/or creating lesson plans, staff schedule planning, tracking and documenting staff performance, leading team meetings, providing critical feedback to group leaders to ensure curriculum standards are met. Liaise with parents and school administrators as needed.
Reports to: Managing Director
- Degree in Elementary Education, Child Development or minimum 18 credits in the related field required, plus significant experience supervising a high volume elementary after-school program.
- Experience with School Aged Child Care regulations, data collection and other enrollment, attendance and/or evaluation requirements.
- Minimum 3 years experience working with elementary school students in a school, after-school or summer camp setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and manage multiple priorities and projects effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Background check, CPR and First Aid Certifications required
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please e-mail your resume and cover letter as an attachment.
Please put Site Director Position in the subject line.