6 W. 18th Street
The Database Coordinator will report to the Vice President, Development and will be based in Flatiron, NYC.
· Manage current data through a database transition
· Own all data as entered into new database and an ongoing basis
· Input member, donor, and attendee records on a daily basis ensuring cleanliness of data upon entry
· Liaise with all departments to acquire attendee and donor lists for ongoing and timely input into new database
· Pull lists for marketing and cultivation purposes utilizing database tags
· Manage information technology needs related to external platforms integrating with database
· Support membership and development in timely execution of retention and acquisition campaigns
• Extremely proficient with data management, especially with respect to managing large data imports. Accurate field mapping, preventing duplicates, and following a consistent structure are essential.
• Experience with SalesForce is ideal, but a significant understanding of how relational databases work is sufficient.
• Ability to do complex analysis and data clean up in Excel, including the ability to use Pivot Tables, Vlookups, and other data standardization formulas.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks quickly and accurately
• Ability to work with diverse stakeholders internally and externally
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented and efficient
• Team-oriented with a willingness to contribute where/as needed
• Understanding of non-profit culture and reliance on member and donor cultivation and retention as key philanthropic support
There are many fantastic benefits to a career at JBF. In addition to working to promote a good food world through thought leadership, education, and advocacy, JBF offers its employees a casual work environment with generous benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 403(b), and generous paid time off. There are also great perks including TransitCheck, discounted health club memberships, and eight complimentary passes annually to dine at James Beard House.
At JBF, we enjoy working in a team-based environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace. JBF is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, citizenship, color, creed, physical or mental disability, ethnicity, family responsibilities, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, veteran status or other unlawful factors with respect to employment. JBF is committed to the maintenance of a drug-free workplace and ensuring compliance with Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988.
Minimum Education Required