Details: DOE, Part-time with Employer Pro-rated Health Benefits avialabe
This entry level position will work as a member of StarVista’s Data Team, and provide support to the Data and Analytics Manager who is responsible for StarVista’s Database, Efforts to Outcomes, administration, data analysis and reporting for all programs in the agency. The position may also provide quality management support to management in the agency.
- Provide assistance in database administration.
- Run queries and provide data analysis and reporting support.
- Provide training and support to staff in utilization of database systems.
- Maintain security of data and document all systems and processes.
- Provide data entry support to program management as needed.
- Support the quality assurance needs of the agency through meetings, research, and other tasks.
- Knowledge of database systems (including Efforts to Outcomes and FileMaker Pro) desired; experience with Word, MS Excel and reporting preferred.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and problem-solve.
- Good active listening and verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and collaborate with others including technical and non-technical colleagues. Takes initiative and is organized
- Knowledge of mental health and human services for children, youth and families desired.
Employee will work in an office setting in a team environment and will handle confidential documents. Employee may be required to utilize his/her privately-owned, insured vehicle to perform duties outside the office.
- Has a positive and pro-active approach and able to work independently.
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy and ability to multi-task
- Listen well and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Meet deadlines and follow through on project commitments.
- Support agency mission and purpose.
- Reports to Database and Analytics Manager
- Non-exempt, 20 hours weekly
- Benefits include pro-rated sick leave, vacation, personal days and holiday pay
Minimum Education Required