Communications and Member Engagement Manager
- Job posted by Washington State Veterinary Medical Association
8024 Bracken Place Southeast
The Washington State Veterinary Medical Association (WSVMA) is seeking an enthusiastic individual to be our Communications and Member Engagement Manager.
Major responsibilities of the position include:
· Develop and implement member outreach and engagement plan.
· Develop and implement engagement strategy with potential members to expand membership base.
· Oversee membership services.
· Act as member liaison between members and staff.
· Content management for Association publications and channels.
· Manage and implement social media strategy and online communities.
· Monitor online discussions and assist with growth of channels.
· Track and analyze engagement levels to ensure success.
· Assist with onsite and online event management.
· Work with assigned committees to accomplish WSVMA goals.
· Minimum of 2+ years’ experience working in membership association, non-profit organization, or executive office environment.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Experienced in social media channels in professional setting.
· Positive, outgoing, flexible, self-directed, collaborative, creative thinker.
· Ability to inspire and motivate others.
· Exceptional detailed planning, time management and organizational skills.
· High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the organization.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Adobe is helpful.
· Occasional weekends and evenings. Limited travel within Washington required.
Full-time employees are eligible for generous benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision insurance, and retirement benefits.
Minimum Education Required