Details: Competitive Salary
76 Pearl Street
Age Well, a nonprofit senior advocacy and services provider and Vermont’s largest Area Agency on Aging, seeks a dynamic leader who is passionate about serving Vermont seniors and their caregivers while leading dedicated and equally passionate staff and volunteers to fulfill Age Well’s mission: to provide the support and guidance that inspires our community to embrace aging with confidence.
The ideal candidate has a track record of effective team management and results-driven leadership, and the ability to direct all strategic and operational functions of an innovative and community-based organization that is redefining aging services.
We serve the most vulnerable, as well as seniors who are experiencing transitions in their health and lifestyle. We believe health happens at home, with a focus is on lifestyle, happiness and wellness – not on age.
Headquartered in Essex Junction, Vermont, the CEO manages a $6 million budget and leads a skilled and professional staff of 60, plus over 1,000 volunteers encompassing Addison, Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle counties.
The foundation of Age Well entails delivering on four strategic pillars of programmatic services:
· Meals On Wheels – serving over 300,000 meals annually in Addison, Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle counties
· Senior Helpline – providing information and assistance for seniors and their caregivers
· Staying Home – enabling seniors to remain healthy and independent in their homes
· Care Transitions – guiding and supporting successful transition and recovery from hospital or rehabilitation to home
As CEO and leader of this organization, key overarching responsibilities include:
· Ensuring a positive and supportive workplace culture
· Cultivating collaborative and transformative community partnerships
· Growing programmatic financial resources and engaging in fundraising initiatives
· Elevating awareness of Age Well’s mission and value
· Providing sound fiscal oversight of the agency
· Driving strategic and visionary planning and execution
· Implementing new technology for greater efficiency
· Responsible for Board governance and providing information necessary for the Board to function properly and make informed decisions
If you are a collaborative, outcome–driven and confident leader with a passion for providing Vermont seniors with an enhanced, sustainable quality of life, we want to hear from you.
Minimum Education Required