Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Classification: Full-Time | Exempt
Schedule: Generally Monday through Friday. Work days and hours may shift depending on scheduling needs; typical schedule will be 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; flexibility required.
Summary: The Program Evaluation and Systems Manager is responsible for overseeing the software systems our programs use, strengthening data driven decisions-making throughout staff, designing evaluation efforts, and providing analytical insight for all Center programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all systems and processes to deliver our programs.
- Customize our case management software (Exponent Case Management within Salesforce) and other connected program systems.
- Lead evaluation at the program and organizational level that supports The Center’s mission and organizational goals.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to monitor progress, identify trends, and derive insights about the organization’s performance.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of staff needs to better run our programs and understand their impact.
- Prioritize projects and provide project management leadership to improve and enhance our case management software and other program systems.
- Produce regular reports and/or dashboards to facilitate data-driven inquiry.
- Manage consultant relationships for case management software and our other program systems.
- Facilitate analysis of data to strengthen service provision and outcomes.
- Analyze data for local, foundation, and government grants.
- Lead quality assurance testing in our systems and ensure quality data for our programs.
- Provide user support across client-serving platforms.
- Ensure that the reports, analytical insights, and other data & evaluation resources are communicated across the organization.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in data management, analysis and evaluation preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce required; Exponent Case Management experience preferred.
- Experience and skills in other database applications, electronic health records, SPSS or other statistical tools and case management or health applications a plus.
- Certified Salesforce Administrators are encouraged to apply
- Experience setting up data collection systems and processes to facilitate decision-making.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, with an expertise in evaluation methodologies used in social policy research and program evaluation.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a human service evaluation or related field preferred or equivalent, transferable life/professional experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to validate and reconcile data collected from multiple sources.
- Proven ability to take initiative, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple work streams.
- Extremely strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide range of personalities.
- Strong commitment to inclusive, multicultural programming; prior experience working with diverse communities.
- Flexible, creative, assertive, self-starter a must.
- A strong commitment to social justice and the mission of The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community Center.
The Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.