Details: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and competitive with similar positions within the nonprofit Off-Broadway field.
154 Christopher Street
The Marketing Manager is a key member of TFANA’s marketing and communications team and reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications, and works closely with general management, press, and other internal departments.
• Run daily sales summaries, maintain internal tracking documents, and report on trends and analytics.
• Oversee the creation & deployment of all emails, including pre-and post-show communications and paid eblasts.
• Create digital content for the theatre’s front-of-house digital and printed displays, website, and social media channels.
• Update website and liaise with vendor/developer on larger projects.
• Assist in creative design/production of collateral by coordinating with vendors, including designers, photographers, videographers, and printers.
• Assist with the advertising process, including placing reservations, tracking IOs, monitoring deadlines, and delivering assets on time.
• Manage social media strategy and execution.
• Assist with listwork and list pulls for all direct mail campaigns.
• Maintain marketing department calendars and the photo/video archive.
• Distribute press clips and maintain press archive.
• Develop and sustain positive relationships with community groups, local businesses, and neighboring organizations.
Qualifications & Traits
- 2-3 years of experience working inmarketing, communications, advertising and/or demonstrate a knowledge and passion for theatre, especially Shakespeare and the classics.
- Superior organization, communication, and writing skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivlanent work experience.
- Professional experience working with OvationTix or other ticketing software; WordPress or other CMS platforms; Microsoft Office (especially Excel); Adobe CC, and HTML.
- Positive self-starter with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available for evening and weekend hours as needed.
- Effective communicator with a sharp eye for detail and logistics.
- A positive open mind to new ways of working and a sympathetic approach to people working under pressure in an artistic environment.
For full position description, see: https://www.tfana.org/about/workwithus/marketing
Benefits include medical, life, long-term disability insurance, and paid time off.
Minimum Education Required