Executive Assistant to Co-Director
CENTER FOR FAMILY LIFE, a nationally-recognized social service program in Sunset Park Brooklyn, is seeking a highly responsible and organized Director’s Executive Assistant to work directly with the agency Co-Director. Your job will be to provide administrative support for the Co-Director and her staff, who run school-based youth development programs at nine Sunset Park-area public schools. Applicant must be well-organized and able to deliver materials in a timely manner. This is a great opportunity for recent grads with an interest in nonprofit management.
· Act as the point of contact between Co-Director and Program Directors at the agency
· Work with Co-Director to organize data and budgets to help produce reports for funding sources
· Assist Co-Director with onboarding of new hires
· Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
· Manage Co-Director’s calendar and help schedule meetings and appointments
· Keep track of paperwork by maintaining a comprehensive office and online filing system
Please send resume and cover letter to Jbrockway@sco.org
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong time management abilities
- Responsive to manager’s feedback, ability to take direction and execute work independently
- Ability to balance deadlines and multiple assignments
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with internet-based research, data entry, and intermediate-level experience with Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Strong basic working knowledge of in-office technologies (printer, copier, fax, etc)
- Friendly and outgoing personality!
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for liaising between the Co-Director and the various programs to organize data and reports. This position offers exposure to a person-centered, team environment, and a social-work based approach to services. The position is an excellent growth opportunity for someone interested in non-profit management. Attention to detail and consistent execution of projects are essential.
Minimum Education Required