- Develop the recruitment strategy and process for assigned positions, which includes determining appropriate posting locations, sourcing qualified candidates, conducting phone screens, managing in-person interview schedules and presentations, and facilitating debrief sessions.
- Proactively recruit candidates utilizing a variety of sources, including traditional networking as well as social media avenues to help promote a diverse applicant pool
- Communicate organization culture and our Inclusion of Diversity & Equity Statement, policies and procedures, tools and resources to employees and internal clients
- Work under the Manager of Recruitment to manage and refine the training, engagement and support systems of internal staff during recruitment, interview and on-boarding
- Coordinate with Finance and Technology Operations to support the on-boarding, orientation and off-boarding of staff members
- Manage and update Health Leads’ ATS to ensure prompt contact with candidates and hiring managers
- Coach Hiring Managers and Interviewing Teams for interviewing process that promotes an equitable and inclusive hiring process. Recommend and implement best practices in talent acquisition, training, and learning
- Work with the Manager of Recruitment to align talent placement and recruitment efforts
- Manage talent operations to create an excellent candidate experience across the organization for internal and external applicants
- Passion for the mission of Health Leads and commitment to Health Leads’ core values: belief in collective strength and the power of shared work, constant and courageous learning, celebrating our victories and each other, and stepping up as leaders in a common vision.
- 3-4 years of full-cycle recruitment experience, including interviewing and staffing both professional and technical positions. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be detail oriented, creative, and possess strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- A demonstrated record of success in proactively sourcing senior candidates and closing out tough to fill positions
- Strong project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities to meet deadlines; flexibility and proficiency with managing multiple priorities
- Ability and desire to work in a team-oriented, highly collaborative open environment. Fun and getting the work done defines you!
- Results oriented with ability to work within demanding times frames
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including flexibility and a sense of humor
- Exceptionally strong oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate professionally and inclusively with a wide variety of constituencies
- A strategic systems thinker with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications. Experience creating well-formatted, professional documents in Word and PowerPoint preferred. Previous experience with recruitment software required.
- High degree of integrity, initiative, and resilience; discretion around sensitive company information.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong appetite to work in start-up environment, ability to handle a degree of ambiguity
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal EEO/employment laws is a plus
- Strong commitment to building cultural humility by continually learning and by actively promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our work
Health Leads offers a forward thinking and comprehensive array of benefits, support services, and policies that embody our values and recognize the importance of our employees in the achievement of our mission. Benefits-eligible staff are offered the following benefits:
Sustainable Vacation Time (SVT)
o Our SVT Policy provides employees with flexible paid time off from work that may be used for such needs as vacation, short-term personal or family illness, doctor appointment, school, volunteerism, and other activities that nurture our employees’ whole selves.
o Health Leads offers a Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Plan with wide in-network coverage, low co-pays and modest deductibles. Coverage, if elected, will begin on the first day of employment.
o Health Leads pays 85% of our health insurance plan's premium and the first 50% of the plan deductible.
o A Health Care Flexible Spending Account for employees to save pre-tax earnings for qualified out-of-pocket healthcare expenses.
o We offer a Guardian PPO Dental Plan, providing broad in-network coverage.
o $2,000 maximum annual benefit and a $1,500 (Lifetime Maximum) Adult and Child Orthodontic benefit.
o Health Leads pays 100% of the Dental Plan premium.
o We offer EyeMed Vision Care, providing broad in-network coverage.
o A wide network with over 50,000 independent providers nationwide in addition to national retail providers.
o Health Leads pays 95% of the Vision plan’s premium.
Retirement – 401(k) Plan
o All eligible staff may contribute to our 401(k) Defined Contribution Retirement Plan immediately.
o After six months of employment Health Leads will match employee deferrals 100% on the first 4%, with employer match fully vested immediately.
o In addition to the Plan, we offer opportunities for investment education and an array of tools to support retirement planning decisions.
Parental Leave Policy
o Health Leads offers our employees – regardless of the parental role they play - significant time off for the birth or adoption of their child.
o Full time employees with at least 36 months of tenure are eligible for 12 weeks of paid leave.
o Full time employees with less than 36 months tenure are eligible for 8 weeks of paid leave.
o Part time, benefited employees receive pro-rated parental leave.
Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
o Health Leads pays 100% of the premiums for Life and AD&D Insurance: equal to 2 times annual salary with a maximum benefit of $200,000.
o Health Leads offers 100% Salary Continuation during the first 90 days of an employee’s personal illness.
o Health Leads offers Long-Term Disability Insurance with benefits at 60% of salary up to $10,000 per month. The benefit is tax free while the employee pays tax on the modest value of the premium.
MetLaw (administered by Hyatt Legal Plans) provides you, your spouse/ partner, and your eligible dependents (up to the age of 26) with free and/or discounted legal services from a network of 14,000+ experienced attorneys. MetLaw offers help with a wide range of personal legal matters including court appearances, document review and preparation, debt collection defense, wills, and family and real estate matters. This benefit is 100% paid by Health Leads.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
o Through the Guardian EAP, employees may receive free counseling and resources on personal and work related issues.
Minimum Education Required