· Participate in local and state advocacy efforts on behalf of the organization, including attending various committee meetings and advocacy events.
· Maintain relationships with other advocates and providers around the city to ensure LGBTQ youth experiencing homelessness are receiving adequate shelter and competent services.
· Facilitate Standards of Care every other month; update SOC training as necessary.
· Conduct trainings for outside providers on issues pertaining to LGBTQ youth homelessness.
· Manage Lunch N Learn and In-Service schedule; schedule mandatory trainings for all staff.
· Oversee Youth Advocate and Youth Trainer programs under supervision of Director.
Minimum Education Required