Allees Seydou Nourou Tall
IQRA Boarding House is urgently looking for house parents to start as soon as possible.
Candidates should have:
· At least 1 year working experience.
· Must have a degree.
· Must have strong knowledge in Qur’an, Islamic studies, and Arabic.
· Must have good knowledge of French and/or English would be an advantage.
Overview of the role:
· To provide a comfortable and friendly environment to boarders.
· To instill within boarders values based on Islamic teachings.
· To give Qur’an, Islamic studies, and Arabic classes to boarders.
· To take part in boarders’ activities.
· To maintain healthy routine for boarders, including, meeting
standards of cleanliness and personal hygiene..
· To encourage Boarders to exercise leadership where appropriate and to nurture and work students prefects.
· To be aware of, and to respond to, the special needs of individual boarders.
· To be able to deal with disciplinary issues in a firm but caring manner.
· To write monthly reports about overall boarders’ progress.
· Ensure that the students attend school regularly
· Take boarders on outings.
· Be a sounding board to children with problems or provide counseling services.
Room and Board
Level of Language Proficiency
English, French, Arabic
Minimum Education Required