Luria is a preschool-Grade 8 school serving 300 students in a progressive, Montessori-inspired Jewish day school environment. At Luria, we are cultivating a new generation of leaders, creators, thinkers and engaged citizens. Through our individualized approach to learning and commitment to diversity as a core value, our students graduate with a deep love of learning, strong sense of self, and a passion to repair a fractured world. Luria’s students come from a wide range of religious and economic backgrounds.
Come join our team!
Luria Academy of Brooklyn is seeking a warm classroom assistant for a preschool classroom. The candidate must be open to a diverse teaching environment, and be a cooperative and collaborative teammate.
Responsibilities for the Preschool Classroom Assistant Include:
• Support classroom teachers to deliver lessons and guide students
• Work 1:1 or in small groups with students under guidance of classroom teachers
• Supervise students during arrival, recess, lunch, and dismissal
• Collaborate with teaching team to manage classroom routines and behaviors
• Experience working with children in preschool
• Open to a diverse teaching environment
• Work cooperatively and collaboratively
• Experience in Hebrew and Judaic Studies a plus
Please send a resume and cover letter describing your interest and qualifications to Laura Weisblatt, Primary Director : Laura@luria-academy.org.
Luria is a preschool-Grade 8 school serving 300 students in a progressive, Montessori-inspired Jewish day school environment. At Luria, we are cultivating a new generation of leaders, creators, thinkers and engaged citizens. Through our…