The Doe Fund is a leading New York City non-profit organization that operates the enormously visible Ready, Willing & Able program, whose participants clean over 170 miles of streets and sidewalk every day. With a $55 million budget, 400+ staff members and 46,000 individual donors, The Doe Fund is nationally acclaimed as a work-based model for solving homelessness and criminal recidivism. We empower people to break the cycles of homelessness, welfare dependency, substance abuse, and incarceration through innovative work and housing programs.
We are seeking a Clinical Supervisor for The Doe Fund's newest permanent supportive housing program for homeless men and women living with HIV/AIDS. The program is designed to provide long-term residential care and twenty-four hour support services in a community environment that maximizes residents' independence while ensuring their physical and emotional security and well-being. Half of the residents will be referred by the New York City HIV/AIDS Services Administration (HASA) and the other half will be apartments for affordable to low-income households.
The Clinical Supervisor will provide clinical and administrative supervision to members of the clinical team. The successful candidate will have strong communication along with an understanding of working with the HIV/AIDS population.
- Assist Program Director with the day to day operations of the program
- Conduct regular supervision (individual and group) with the members of the clinical team and maintain an accurate record of each supervisory meeting
- Review applications from the HIV/AIDS Service Administration (HASA) and set up interviews for prospective residents
- Assist Program Director with completion of HASA’s weekly and monthly reports as well as any other relevant reports
- Conduct regular chart audits to ensure compliance with the standards of The Doe Fund and HASA
- Monitor and review resident Service Plans and ensure that other charting documents are recorded in an appropriate and timely manner
- Perform or supervise the performance of psychosocial assessments for each resident
- Co-facilitate team meetings and case conferences
- Maintain a directory of resources on HIV/AIDS services, substance abuse, mental health treatment, and services for seniors
- Collaborate with all departments as it relates to the residents; assist in coordinating care and referrals with community agencies and hospitals
- Assist with the development of quality assurance guidelines and procedures for the Clinical team
- Responsible for the performance appraisals of clinical staff
- Attend all administrative meetings in the absence of Program Director
- Responsible for program oversight in the absence of Program Director
- Other duties as assigned
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited college or university required, LMSW or LMHC preferred
- Minimum of three years of post-Masters experience, 1-2 years of which should include supervisory experience
- Ideal candidate must have working knowledge of HIV/AIDS, substance abuse, mental illness and homelessness. In addition, candidate should be comfortable working with a diverse group of individuals
- Solid computer skills – internet, Microsoft Office, and charting database
- Spanish speaking a plus, but not necessary
Salary commensurate with experience.
The Doe Fund is a fast paced, energetic, dynamic environment that employs people with strategic and innovative ideas. We offer a competitive salary with full benefits including: medical, dental, 401k, vacation, personal and sick time, etc.
The Doe Fund, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=36649787-97b0-4130-b8d5-6cf311accabb&jobId=251315&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001