YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY ...
driving the vision, strategy, and operations for all External Relations fundraising systems. The key objectives for this role are to understand business objectives, develop and execute plans for system acquisition/enhancement and deployment; drive the development of policies and procedures; maintain data integrity; design and deliver effective user training programs; and actively manage software/service provider relationships.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Partner with the Director and other Associate Directors to understand the overall fundraising strategy and align technology solutions with those business strategies.
- Oversee reporting and analysis of External Relations fundraising revenue, ensuring that it is timely, accurate and easily presented to Senior Management Team.
- Lead data gathering and analysis efforts to evaluate business needs and establish short- to long-term plans for addressing those needs through existing or new technology solutions.
- Monitor performance metrics and develop remediation plans as needed.
- Actively participate in the organization’s Data Governance program as the lead representative for External Relations.
- Establish a technology vision for the External Relations department, in consultation with Information Technology.
- Provide leadership on the design, development, and deployment of fundraising systems.
- Manage all software providers and other external service providers engaged in response processing and fulfillment, data management, etc.
- Develop and maintain Policies and Procedures for External Relations that guide staff on the proper usage of the department’s fundraising systems.
- Identify fundraising system training needs – both initial and ongoing – for External Relations staff, as well as staff in other departments (e.g., CEO, staff within Finance, etc.).
- Work with fundraisers and other operational resources to define critical, constituent data elements that should be monitored for quality.
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 year’s experience in information systems implementation and 5 years at a nonprofit working with fundraising systems, both traditional CRMs and as well as digital platforms.
- Knowledge of CRMs like The Raiser’s Edge and Salesforce as well as digital platforms like Fundraise and MailChimp are valued and a plus.
You are excited by the possibility to learn about AAH business objectives, developing and executing a plan to enhance the organization fundraising systems.
- You have previously managed fundraising operations within a nonprofit
- You are motivated to work within the humanitarian sector specifically for Action Against Hunger cause.
- You are a good team player and an effective leader
You appreciate the value of an integrated, cohesive team approach.
- You are a great listener and communicator, able to engage with different personalities and situations.
- You set meaningful objectives and define milestones or measures of success holding your team accountable for the results.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our "Careers" page to apply.