Details: Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
463 7th Avenue
The Talent Acquisition Lead will partner with Program Directors, senior leaders in Program & Support Services, and other recruiters to drive cross divisional recruitment efficiencies. The Incumbent will serve as the subject-matter expert for clinical vacancies and developing talent pipelines for clinical roles, and as such in part, also be instrumental in helping to identify retention strategies for newly hired clinicians. The incumbent will also be responsible for recruitment of roles within the Support Services function of the organization and for building pipelines and rosters across all program divisions.
- Perform full-cycle recruitment including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and extend and negotiate employment offers
- Develop and maintain pools/pipelines of candidates for immediate or future consideration
- Identify employment agencies that specialize in the recruitment of Clinical candidates
- Establish relationships with Colleges that offer Clinical programs for Campus recruitment
- Remain current on Clinical publications (social media and print) for job postings
- Establish trade association and agencies contact list for clinical positions
- Build and maintain a strong rapport with all managers; routine communication and follow-up is essential
- Visit all of our program locations, and meet with managers to gain better understanding of recruitment needs
- Participate in and prepare materials for open houses, career fairs, campus interviews & community days to aid in branding SUS as an employer of choice
- Remain current with OPWDD/Justice Center regulations by through training and compliance
- Provide a professional and welcoming atmosphere when sourcing and interviewing candidates.
- Establish regular touch points with hiring managers and be diligent with follow through
- Track, maintain, and improve recruitment metrics
- Lead Recruitment Projects and take on a mentorship role to other less experienced Recruiters and HR Coordinators
- Supervise work performed by a Recruitment Coordinator
- All other duties as assigned
- At least five (5) years of recruiting experience in a healthcare, human services, or non-profit field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Applicant Tracking Systems (iCIMS or Taleo a plus).
- Knowledge of personnel policy and procedures and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Ability to utilize behavioral interviewing techniques, and the principles and practices of recruitment and selection.
- Effective written and verbal skills with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to complete tasks quickly, completely, and on-time.
- Creativity and knowledge to develop non-traditional recruiting strategies.
- Experience creating and maintaining relationships with hiring managers in order to achieve a strong understanding of the organizational needs
- Experience with agency-type recruiting and developing pipelines and roster will be an added advantage.
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Kindly include a cover letter in your application.