55 M ST SE
Great Minds, a rapidly growing nonprofit developing world-class curricula for PK-12, seeks a Customer Success Representative to join our dynamic, dedicated team. At Great Minds, we believe every child is capable of greatness. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education and the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
The Customer Success Representative must have strong Technical Skills. They must have a positive attitude and a passion for delivering effective service to all customers. This position reports to the Customer Success Manager and is a member of a regional team consisting of two Account Managers. This position will be remote based and will be responsible for pre- and post-sales support, building and maintaining customer relationships, handling a host of customer inquiries, and providing overall customer satisfaction.
- Assist customers via incoming calls, voicemails, and emails regarding product offerings, order placement, shipping of materials, and website navigation.
- Works collaboratively with their Territory Account Managers as well as other members of the Customer Success team.
- Communicates a clear and thorough understanding of the organization’s products, offerings, and policies.
- Routes inquiries to appropriate members of the Great Minds team for response.
- Keeps clear and meticulous records of customer interactions through Salesforce – the organization’s Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool.
- Assists in Salesforce data validation and management.
- Collaborates with multiple program teams to stay informed of all new and ongoing developments and projects.
- Strong interest in explaining how GM web-based products work to our customers
- Must have strong technical skills to troubleshoot common problems that a customer may experience, e.g., resetting passwords, interpreting an error message, helping the customer navigate through the right screens, activating a license, etc.
- Contributes to developing Standard Operating Procedures for troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Uses SalesForce case management system to document and manage customer issues to bring to quick resolution
- Provides information to our Product Management team for ideas to improve the customer experience and digital products.
- Great Opportunity for a recent graduate- Great learning experience for a first job in a fast-growing organization.
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Incomparable people skills with ability to handle difficult situations with poise
- Ability to efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Experience in the fields of customer service, sales, or education preferred
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Flexibility in adapting to the growing and changing needs of the organization
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Remote candidates must provide reliable internet service and a quiet work environment
Minimum Education Required