175 Varick Street
HITLAB is an innovation and teaching lab dedicated to improving the quality and accessibility of healthcare worldwide. We help leading organizations ideate, create, and evaluate technology-based solutions to pressing healthcare challenges.
We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager or Coordinator who has experience leading content marketing campaigns at scale for brand-driven organizations. This role will manage content creation across all channels with the ability to create best-in-class work that is segmented, optimized for search and measurable. Candidates should be comfortable both defining strategy and executing on plan. Public relations and editorial experience are critical to the role.
- Create end-to-end email nurturing campaigns tailored for diverse buyer personas and respective position in the sales funnel
- Manage HITLAB newsletter, blog, social media, paid advertising, event and website copy
- Craft content for sales collateral (whitepapers, sales sheets, landing pages, video scripts and more)
- Use smart content to elevate the HITLAB brand and drive leads
- Manage all content-related metrics with a focus on customer conversions
- Create processes around editorial calendars including content creation, distribution and measurement
- Act as an editorial and PR specialist, knowing how to engage and leverage
- publications, reporters, bloggers and influencers, while creating bylines, sound bites, op-eds and more
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of digital health and healthcare is a major plus
- Experience with enterprise-level marketing software (HubSpot is a major plus) or the willingness to learn
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong knowledge of SEO and tailoring content for various personas
- Proven experience scaling contact databases and readership with quality content across channels
- Must have experience working for design and brand-driven companies
- 3-6 years relevant experience
WHY WORK AT HITLAB?
If you’re interested in transforming healthcare through the innovative use of emerging technology, there’s a place for you at HITLAB. We help stakeholders across the entire healthcare ecosystem leverage technology to increase their impact on health outcomes. Whether you have an interest in digital health strategy, technology development, or research and education, we provide professionals an opportunity to gain diverse exposure and responsibility across all service areas. With continued professional development and leadership opportunities, HITLAB offers a unique entrepreneurial startup environment built on a solid foundation built over two decades.
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email their resume
Subject Line: Marketing, New York
More information on the HITLAB is available at:
Visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hitlab.org
HITLAB is an equal opportunity employer.
Medical, dental, vision, SIRA, PTO, training budget
Minimum Education Required