The Executive Assistant must be deeply committed to supporting the team in achieving greater levels of success, and to growing their own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team continues, this individual will be responsible for training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
As an Executive Assistant at Lower East Side Coalition Housing Development you will:
- Manage various elements of the Executive Director's role and activities including email monitoring, managing and scheduling a complex yearly calendar and daily schedule, coordinating travel arrangements, and organizing meeting logistics and materials.
- Provide communications support including preparation of draft remarks, talking points, etc based on existing documents such as meeting notes and email correspondence.
- Facilitate smooth communications among internal and external parties from a variety of backgrounds, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with all parties.
- Reconciles complex monthly expenses and expense reports
- Provides operational/administrative support for the organization as needed, including Office Inventory management .
What we are looking for:
- 2-4 years supporting at the executive level
- Enthusiasm and an interest in being the go-to, gatekeeper, and right hand to the Executive Director
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and other software tools for managing a range of business processes
- Ability to demonstrate discretion, diplomacy, integrity, excellent judgment, and respect in relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Capacity to work with little to no supervision, using effective time management and organizational skills. Flexibility and willingness to work simultaneously on a wide range of tasks and projects, and ability to prioritize accordingly
- Completes tasks and projects within deadlines. Takes a hands-on approach to any necessary duties to ensure the job is completed.
- Partners with team members to resolve issues and highlight opportunities.
- Capable of building and maintaining effective and respectful working relationships with fellow employees, suppliers, and vendors.
Desirable (but not required):
- Nonprofit assistant experience is a plus
- Nonprofit real estate development experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Yardi and Quickbooks is a plus
- Experience navigating ambiguity and change a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent Benefit Package