1330 Braddock Place
Leading national nonprofit civic educator is looking to hire immediately for a highly dependable, energetic person to hire as the receptionist for our front desk.
The ideal applicant will be friendly and professional with the ability to multitask and work independently. The individual’s experience must reflect positively on the organization, since they will be the first person with whom our customers, partners and staffers interact with on a daily basis.
- meeting and greeting visitors
- directing phone calls in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner and at times, assisting with the processing of customer service calls
- responsible for the monitoring of the main voice mail box and insuring quick disbursement of any messages to correct personnelbacking up the office assistant with overnight deliveries, mail processing and the preparation of materials for individuals on program
- coordination of program material deliveries to/from hotels
- coordination of conference room(s) scheduling
- assist with building management functions
- assisting our Sales & Marketing department with major mailings and performance of other general administrative duties as required.
Reliability is a requirement and any candidate should plan to arrive on time for the full-time work schedule of 10:00am – 6:00pm (later shift required during busy program season, 11:00am-7:00pm). Applicants with clerical, administrative, data entry or customer service are welcome, but experience is not required for this entry level position.
Resumes, with salary requirements included, will be considered through May 31st.
Competitive benefits package include Transportation benefits, Health, Dental, 403(b), Flexible Spending Account, Gym Access, Vacation & Sick Leave program, and Life/AD&D insurance.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Candidates who meet our qualifications are encouraged to apply. To be considered, all application must include resume and salary requirements, in the subject line include "Receptionist".
Visit us at www.closeup.org