Program Manager, Presidio Middle School After School Program
- Job posted by Richmond District Neighborhood Center
450 30th Ave.
The Richmond Neighborhood Center - Presidio Middle School
The Richmond Neighborhood Center is looking for a dedicated, highly collaborative, action oriented person who takes ownership of their work to oversee our After School Program. At The Richmond Neighborhood Center, we believe in nurturing a diverse urban community by providing high quality youth, adult, and family programs that address critical community needs and foster respect for all people and the environment. Our Beacon After School Program at Presidio Middle School, offers a safe, supportive space for young folks to build community, engage in enrichments, strengthen academic skills, and grow. We facilitate community building groups, as well as restorative practices that address the social-emotional needs of the whole child. Our program partners with entire families and school day & community partners to offer interactive family nights and resources.
As Program Manager, you will manage and supervise day-to-day logistics of program operations. The Program Manager effectively coaches and supervises program participants, groups, volunteers, and paid staff. As Program Manager, you will ensure that program is in full compliance with all district and grant guidelines, including attendance, snacks, and payroll. The Program Manager brings creativity and innovative thinking to the program while also adhering to the structured Beacon program model and goals.
The Program Manager is a Permanent, Full-Time (40 hours/week), At-Will employee who makes between $50,000 and $56,650 annually. The Program Manager is eligible for medical/dental/vision benefits, San Francisco Paid Sick Leave Ordinance, and vacation & holiday pay. You will work with a team of fun, growth oriented, and critically conscious colleagues and help to foster a campus community of Equity, Excellence and Engagement.
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You approach your work with the following characteristics:
● Dedication: You are dedicated to the mission and take responsibility for that mission being achieved.
● Collaboration: You keep your team informed on what you’re up to and are welcoming when a manager chooses to get involved or asks someone to work with you.
● Action Oriented: You have a bias toward getting things done. You gather information first, but drive work forward to see results.
● Ownership: You do what it takes to get results, including paying attention to small details and course correcting when necessary
● An understanding of Restorative Practice and Youth Development principles
● Experience in youth work, supervision, and program development
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
● First Aid/CPR Certified
● Bilingual, written & verbal
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Richmond Neighborhood Center is an equal opportunity employer that values equity and recruits a diverse, inclusive workforce. We strongly encourage women, people of color and folks who identify as LGBTQQ+ or disabled to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and California Education Codes, qualified applicants with convictions or arrests on their records will be considered for this position if the items are not directly related to the job. All candidates will be subject to a clearance of TB test as well.
How to Apply
If you feel we are a right fit, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the position and site in the subject.
Minimum Education Required