Details: Commensurate with experience.
7501 Wisconsin Avenue
Translate research into practice. Research evidence-based practices and package in a way health center staff can use and deploy. Move complex material into actionable steps. Have a passion for reading and interpreting science literature. Desire to write clear, action-oriented implementation guides for the health center audience based on research and promising practices. Ready to dive into research and translate into digestible content.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Evidence-base related to value transformation and the Quadruple Aim: improved population health, improved patient and workforce experience, and reduced costs
- Quality improvement and performance improvement
- Writing and communication
- Develop evidence-based Action Guides in support of the Quality Center’s Value Transformation Framework.
- Conduct high-quality reviews of research and evidence-base.
- Contribute to drafting of articles and manuscripts to peer-reviewed journals and manage submission process.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development.
- Stay abreast of scientific literature for key domains of the Value Transformation Framework.
- Translate complex ideas and information into organized, guided resources at the health center and/or patient level.
- Provide team members and authors with constructive feedback that encourages collaboration between stakeholders and team members.
- Identify recommended tools and resources to enhance or complement developed content.
· Represent NACHC with other organizations and agencies as directed by the Deputy Director, Performance Improvement and Director, Quality Center.
- Work with CAD and NACHC communication staff to ensure efficient and effective internal and external communication regarding Quality Center activities and results.
- Support Quality Center advisory panels, committees, and networks.
- Monitor adherence to funder expectations on deliverables, reports, and budgets.
- Assist in grant writing, reports, collecting and documenting deliverables, and monitoring invoices.
- Ensure products are delivered on time and of high quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s or advanced degree.
· At least 2 years’ work experience in medical communications, health care research, medical education or similar field.
· Ability to conduct comprehensive literature reviews, and research clinical best practices
· Proven experience in evidence-based writing and translating complex topics into user-friendly material.
· Experience in developing case studies.
· Experience writing and editing user-centric, easy-to-understand implementation guides.
· Ability to interpret and communicate outcomes of research studies.
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams under strict deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- High degree of independence, flexibility, initiative and commitment.
· Proactive, motivated, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, self-manages multiple priorities simultaneously under deadlines.
· Experience with health centers and/or primary care associations, a plus.
· Willing and able to travel approximately 10% of the time.
· Works well with others as well as independently.
· Strong customer service skills (internal and external).
· Demonstrated awareness and value of cultural competence.
Minimum Education Required