2353 Hassell Road
The Program Advancement and Outreach Manager will perform a variety of roles related to: public awareness, school and community events, and outreach initiatives for current and new programs. This candidate must process strong communication and planning ability, data management, social media and website skills. This position is a full time, exempt position reporting to the President and CEO.
The Winston Knolls School in Hoffman Estates, Illinois is a non-public special education Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade high school approved by the Illinois State Board of Education. Here we provide school-based services to children (ages 3-21+) diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and other disorders such as emotional / behavioral disorders, developmental disabilities and other health impairments.
· Bachelor's degree in community relations, communications or related field and two (2) years’ work experience;
· Associate Degree in community relations, communications or related field and four (4) years’ work experience;
· Progressive experience in community awareness, promotions, volunteer events and planning.
· Knowledge of computer functions, particularly data base management and competence in using Microsoft Office Suite, website management and related programs;
· Non-profit experience preferred;
· Excellent communication, writing and problem-solving skills.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please include Cover Letter, Resume or CV