450 Lexington Avenue
Everytown for Gun Safety, the largest gun violence prevention organization in the country, is hiring a Senior Digital Campaigner to manage national messaging, federal legislative and electoral digital endeavors. The campaigner will also be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive online fundraising plans. The position is based in our New York City office and reports to the National Digital Campaigns Director.
Here are the primary areas of proficiency needed to excel at this position:
- Strategist: Translate political and organizational goals into smart digital campaign plans and creative tactics leveraging email, web content, SMS, social media, and paid advertising.
- Writer: Draft riveting advocacy and fundraising copy that tells the story of gun violence and inspires our grassroots supporters to take action.
- Project Manager: Deliver flawless products that are on-message for multiple campaigns on frequently competing timelines.
- Analyst: Evaluate results and consistently propose ways to use limited resources for maximum impact in fundraising, mobilization and messaging.
- Work closely with members across multiple departments to design and execute winning campaigns.
- Draft and maintain campaign plans and calendars.
- Strategize and execute email targeting and testing plans.
- Manage the technical execution of your campaigns across all digital channels including, email, SMS, and paid advertising
- At least three years of experience managing digital campaigns or email programs for non-profits or political campaigns.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, campaign-like environment with a growing, diverse team.
- Ability to write creatively, copy-edit, and proofread in a rapid response environment.
- Experience producing and sending HTML emails using email service providers.
- Proficiency with digital analytics and email metrics.
- Attention to detail.
- ActionKit experience a plus.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization and vital to our success.
Everytown for Gun Safety provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our job site and provide a cover letter and resume. Thank you.