Details: competitive with benefits
35 West 124th Street
Harlem Village Academies
Join an incredible community of educators who are passionate about progressive pedagogy while embracing a sense of urgency, a strong work ethic, and accountability for student learning. We select individuals who share our vision and are willing to put in the hard work to achieve it.
- Manager of main office who manages school calendar, organizes lost and found, maintains the main office welcoming, serves as back-up when clinic is closed, and communicates urgent messages to parents, teachers, and other staff members.
- Owner of main office telephone communication who communicates with parents and guardians regarding tardiness and absences, answers main office line, and returns all missed calls and voice mails.
- First checkpoint person who greets guests, assists with questions and concerns, and directs clients for support as appropriate.
- Supporter of other administration needs who will successfully collaborate with other teachers, Administration Managers, Operations Managers, Operation Directors, and Principals.
- A relentless drive to improve the minds and lives of students in and out of school
- Excellent team player, with willingness to be hands-on and do whatever it takes to support the success of Harlem Village Academies
- Superior communication skills with customer service mindset
- A positive, high-energy attitude and a drive for personal excellence
- Tremendous organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- School-based experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
First, learn about us! Review our website and consider whether Harlem Village Academies is the place for you. If your skills and experience are a match for this role, please apply through the careers section of our website.Harlem Village Academies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity among our staff.Applicants of diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.Please apply through the Careers section of our website: http://bit.ly/HVA-Careers.