Rising Ground is seeking a qualiifed professional for our Bronx location.
The FFT Therapist provides treatment services for children and youth assigned to her/his caseload following the Functional Family Therapy practice. The FFT Therapist participates in all FFT training and consultation activities, program reviews, and markets the FFT to the community.
1. Conduct assessment including review of referral information, identifying and engaging key participants, identifying systemic strengths and weaknesses, and developing an analysis of the fit problem behaviors within the ecological context.
2. Engage primary caregiver other key participants in active change-oriented treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement.
3. Implement a problem conceptualization, treatment planning, intervention implementation, outcome review and strategy revision procedure using the model’s Analytic Process.
4. Maintain clear and concise documentation of treatment efforts that promote peer and supervisory review and feedback, and that demonstrate compliance with model Analytic Process.
5. Collaborate with all relevant systems and key participants within each system to ensure theirbuy-in and cooperation throughout treatment.
6. Participate in all model program training, supervision and consultation activities.
7. Provide home-based clinical treatment.
HOURS AND REMUNERATIONS: Scheduled appropriate to the needs of client and families. This position calls for a forty (40) hour work week, but more than 40 hours per week may from time to time be required. When emergency calls occur, it may be necessary for the Project Therapist to be available either by telephone or in person. Remuneration is based on training, experience and qualifications.SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIPS:The FFT Therapist is responsible to the FFT Supervisor. A minimum of one hour per week individual, group supervision and Team meeting is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: The Therapist will hold a masters degree from an accredited university in a field that has professional licensure. The field includes, but is not limited to, the following disciplines: Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, and Psychology.
Competitive salary and benefits. Email resume with cover letter to: email@example.com.