53 West Jackson Boulevard
Are you looking to make a direct impact on youth and poor communities by developing the lives of the people you reach?
Become a part of our growing national non-profit team whose purpose is to bring out
the All Star in everybody.
The Development School for Youth (DSY) enriches the lives of hundreds of inner-city youth each year through developmental experiences provided in partnership with the business community. The Program Coordinator, DSY is responsible for the day to day administration of the DSY and production of all program events. These events range from workshops both on-site and at partnering business corporations to larger events such as the DSY Orientation, Graduation, and Internship Receptions.
• Recruit and enroll young people to participate in All Stars programs - speaking at school assemblies and other events, and participating in student interviews.
• Produce program events including class orientations, weekly workshops, meetings, receptions, supervisor training, and graduations.
• Communicate with youth participants regarding program requirements and schedules
• Coordinate pre-internship meetings and onboarding preparation for students and serve as a relationship manager with DSY internship sponsors during course of onboarding and internship periods
• Maintain the databases for the program and track attendance and program requirements
• Recruit youth volunteers to support DSY-related and other functions and participate in their ongoing development
• Additional duties and projects as assigned.
• 2+ years experience in youth-related programming
• Passion and commitment to working with youth and poor communities.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead teams.
• Proficient in MS Office suite.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
· Flexibility in schedule. Evenings and weekends are required for phone shifts, special events or other activities during peak season.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter along with minimum salary requirements (Word or PDF format only) to email@example.com. Please tell us why you’re interested in this role!
Indicate “Program Coordinator, ASP of Chicago” in the subject line of your email for fastest consideration.
To learn more about All Stars Project, please visit our website at https://allstars.org/