Full Time Temporary Contract
Details: $2,100.00 for two week course; $3,100.00 for three week course.
617 Dartmouth Place
CTD Summer Program Instructors support bright students ages 9 through 18 on the Evanston campus of Northwestern University. Center for Talent Development’s Summer Program challenges advanced learners to embark on rigorous academic adventures and connects them with peers from around the world in a residential summer camp setting. Our students share their instructor's passion for the material, ask high level questions, and seek enrichment opportunities. The accelerated pace of the course schedule develops instructors' curriculum design skills. With the support of our academic team, instructors are encouraged to bring their passions and interests to the syllabus development process.
We are in especial need of instructors in the following subject areas: Competition Math & Pre-Calculus Honors; Physics & Astrophysics; Biomedical Science, Biotechnology, Cancer Biology, and Pharmacology; Minecraft & Android Applications.
Salary varies by contract: $2,100.00 for two week course; $3,100.00 for three week course.
* Exceptional students from all over the world.
* University context and the mission of research and evidence-based practices.
* Course development guide.
* Syllabus templates.
* Administrative staff who order all your requested supplies.
* Academic Director who provides feedback and supports parent communication.
* Amazing colleagues.
* Training on the particular academic needs of gifted students.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Feel free to send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to expedite this process. Before you start the application, please save your resume and cover letter (optional) to your desktop. The application may time out if you spend too much time composing (or searching for) these documents. Further, the application will not save your work, so you need to complete the application in one sitting.
1. Navigate to https://www.northwestern.edu/hr/careers
2. Select External Applicants
3. Paste the JOB ID # 32773 into the search field to return the correct application.
4. Click on the linked job, and you are off!
If you have any trouble with the NUHR application, please call the FASIS Help Desk at 847-467-4800. If they cannot help, the staff at our Temp Center can help at email@example.com can assist you.