Details: Salary is commensurate with experience
190 Hampshire Street
The Community Group (TCG) seeks an experienced Grant Writer to prepare proposals to foundations, corporate donors and governmental agencies. Responsibilities include research to identify potential funders, preparation and submission of grant applications and reports, collaboration with program managers, preparation of marketing and public relations materials, and other development and fundraising duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will have an advanced degree in education or related field, successful grant writing experience, excellent writing skills, and strong attention to detail.
Qualified candidates should have:
• Advanced degree in education or related field
• Successful public and private grant writing experience
• Work experience in education or related field
• Highly organized,able to meet deadlines ad balance multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to function independently and work effectively with other staff
• Excellent writing skills
• Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
• Advanced proficiency in software applications
Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Minimum Education Required