60 Lincoln Center Plaza
The Senior Systems Analyst is a key resource in support of the School's Enterprise Resource Planning/Student Information System (ERP/SIS), Colleague (Ellucian), and functions as the Information Technology Department’s technical liaison for that system. Leads small/medium technical projects in support of administrative and academic functions. Develops and implements technology solutions in partnership with stakeholders pursuant to addressing identified business requirements.
- Develop and support interfaces to integrate enterprise systems with third-party auxiliary systems ensuring the correct and timely flow of data between the systems.
- Assist in the development of Colleague-related custom applications and integration interfaces using Software Development Lifecycle with requirements-gathering, design, development and documentation.
- Become familiar with business processes insofar as it facilitates programming efforts in support of stakeholders.
- Assist in testing and installing Ellucian software updates and custom programs into development, test, and production environments.
- Maintain a general understanding of various modules of the enterprise systems to serve as a subject matter expert for the users.
- Gather and analyze information to develop new application systems or modify present application systems or implement new product and services.
- Assist in assuring an appropriate level of security for with proper user account management.
- Participate in end user training by providing staff members with requisite enterprise systems training as required.
- Cultivate positive and productive relationships with other departments and demonstrate creativity in recommending solutions to user problems in order to enhance and streamline their processes.
- Execute other technical projects and tasks in coordination with the Chief Technology Officer and Director, Enterprise Applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related technology subject.
- At least five years of programming experience in an integrated database environment.
- An understanding of Ellucian’s Colleague application suite to include the following:
- Student Module, e.g., degree audit, registration, NSC reporting.
- Financial Aid Module, e.g., auto-packaging, loan disbursement, FA award letter and shopping sheet
- Implementation and configuration of Ellucian Self Service including Student Finance, Student Financial Aid and Student Planning.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC, RESTful Web API.
- Colleague Communication Module.
- Unidata Database, Colleague user interface, Web Advisor and Envision programming in Colleague studio.
- Entrinsik Informer reporting tool .
- Experience with Windows and UNIX (or LINUX) operating system and Database Software.
- A demonstrated ability and interest in learning new technologies.
- The ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve end user problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent technical and time management skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
The Juilliard School has an ongoing commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusiveness throughout the community and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of the School's administration.
To apply, please click on the following link: https://goo.gl/w6CTAE