95 Pine Street
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Director of Digital to join our Creative Agency.
The SA Creative Agency is a full service brand strategy, marketing and creative division within Success Academy Charter Schools -- New York City’s largest and fastest growing charter school network. Against business goals and creative and cultural trends, we partner with internal clients to define the value proposition, develop strategic insights and create marketing campaigns and other creative content to help redefine what’s possible in K-12 public education.
The Director of Digital is responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of a cohesive digital brand strategy across all facets of Success Academy’s online presence (websites, e-communications, social media). This position requires strategic acumen, tactical expertise, and leadership capabilities to help our organization better leverage digital channels against our goals. An ideal candidate possesses a strong problem-solving skill set supported by technical knowledge and creativity, ensuring that solutions are engaging, strategically sound, and brand compliant.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning the strategy & digital ecosystem for all SA digital platforms and channels, including: all web properties, social media, cultivating and engaging online communities, and SEO;
- Creating annual digital plans with quarterly content calendars;
- Advising the Marketing team on paid advertising for marketing campaigns;
- Liaising with Communications to ensure all opportunities are leveraged and content is generated with ample time to execute against brand goals, including: blogs, LinkedIn, editorial, etc.;
- Managing external vendor relationships in the development and delivery of best-in-class digital work;
- Partnering with the in-house creative team to blow out digital brand execution;
- Partnering with the Technology team to build and maintain proper digital tech infrastructure; and
- Establishing digital engagement metrics, using Web/social network data and tracking systems to compile engagement reports and monitor activity in the online space.
A successful applicant will have the following experience and characteristics:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media, or relevant field with at least 8 years of progressive experience in digital strategy, website design, content management, and organizational leadership;
- Proven experience engaging and growing audience interest via digital channels;
- Functional expertise in web optimization and analytics, including SEO/SEM, CRM software, and Google Analytics;
- Solid track record of success with paid digital media, promoting YouTube videos, Facebook posts, and sponsored Tweets to drive key outcomes is a must;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to clearly articulate ideas, frame challenges, highlight opportunities, and offer solutions; and
- Excels in leading and developing a team.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.