1111 19th Street
R4D is seeking an experienced Contract Recruiter to work with our Senior Recruitment and Talent Management Officer to fill international and domestic based positions for proposals and projects. This contract will be 2 to 3 months and will be based inWashington, D.C.
Previous proposal recruitment experience and recruiting in the International Development sector is required.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities of the Contract Recruiter include, but are not limited to:
* Coordinate and conduct intake meetings with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs, criteria, interview lineup, develop recruitment plans, and manage overall recruitment and interview process
* Identify screening criteria and present fully vetted and qualified shortlist to hiring manager(s) for review
* Track all candidate data for each requisition, disposition candidates accordingly and ensure all materials are completed and saved to the candidate profiles
* Schedule interviews, conduct reference checks, and collect and manage all required interview and candidate documents
* Source passive candidates and proactively reach out as applicable
* BA in International HR, International Development, Public Health or related fields of study
* Minimum five (5) years of full life-cycle recruiting experience related to international development
* Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations and previous proposal recruitment experience
* Experience sourcing passive candidates and assessing candidate viability for various positions using assorted recruitment techniques and strategies
* Knowledge of and experience using behavioral based interviewing techniques
* Demonstrated experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, Devex, Twitter, and other social media platforms for sourcing/identifying potential candidates
* Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines and work-streams
* Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational and prioritizing skills required
* Previous experience recruiting in the International Development sector
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply: To apply, please submit an application and upload your cover letter and resume on the company website.