Graham Windham seeks dynamic health advocates to join our Children’s Health Home Care Coordination team. The Graham approach to Care Coordination is family focused and supports a strength based system of care. Our Care Managers will ensure continuity of care and comprehensive transitional care from service to service, across and within systems of education, foster care, juvenile justice and health. Care Managers will also track clinical and functional outcomes.
- Performs enrollment activities such as providing families with goals and obtains necessary documents, i.e. consents, demographic information, etc.
- Completes The Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS-NY) every 6 months for children/youth on their caseload.
- Performs monthly required contacts based on level of care/need.
- Conducts health assessments of each child/youth on caseload, including developmental screens, HIV/Sexual and reproductive Health as required by regulatory bodies.
- Coordinates between multidisciplinary teams including, case planning, caregivers and community providers to deliver health care services including: primary and specialized care.
- Monitors changes in client’s condition that necessitates treatment and service changes.
- Ensures that multidisciplinary team members are aware of admission and/or discharge from Emergency Room, inpatient hospitalization and/or residential care settings.
- Completes Mental Health Coordination Unit admission, follow-up and discharge forms for psychiatric hospitalizations within prescribed time frames.
- Ensures that patients follow treatment recommendations and schedules follow-up as needed.
- Updates health record in Connections.
- Completes necessary documents for monthly care management billing to Health Home/Managed Care Organization.
Locations: Positions open in both our Brooklyn and Bronx office
Graham Windham offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefit package including competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, and Vision.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health or Human Services, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) OR Associates Degree with 2 years of experience. HS Diploma/GED + 8 years similar salaried experience.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
- Must have New York State ID
- New York State Connections System and other data systems upon training.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Bronx site apply through:https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=g-w&jobId=108547&lang=en_US&source=CC3
Brooklyn site apply through: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=g-w&jobId=98847&lang=en_US&source=CC3