IHI is a leading innovator in health and health care improvement worldwide. For more than 25 years, we have partnered with an ever-growing community of visionaries, leaders, and front-line practitioners around the globe to spark bold, inventive ways to improve the health of individuals and populations. Together, we build the will for change, seek out innovative models of care, and spread proven best practices. When it comes to raising the quality of health for all, IHI sees boundless possibilities, and while we see the walls in front of us, we will not rest until we reach the other side. Learn more at ihi.org.
In concert with Marketing Managers and other members of the IHI Marketing/Communications team, assist with the execution of marketing plans to achieve program-specific enrollment and revenue targets and general IHI awareness-building & reach activities.
- Assist with the tactical execution of marketing plans which are typically focused on program enrollments. Tactics include:Writing and updating timely, complete, and compelling web content that follows IHI style
- Assisting in the production of collateral material (e.g. flyers)
- Helping with the creation and deployment of email campaigns, including pulling and preparing lists
- Reviewing data and analytics and sharing insights
- Researching IHI competitors and staying up-to-date on developments in the health care marketplace
- Printing, coordinating, and tracking cross-marketing materials distributed at IHI events
- Scheduling, posting, responding, and engaging on IHI's social media sites
- Proofreading and scheduling external communications (e.g. newsletters)
- Captaining certain marketing operations, including budget tracking and departmental expense reporting
- Leading IHI's tradeshow/exhibiting process, including:Selecting shows and matching staff to travel and represent IHI
- Managing booth and display materials to ensure we are always ready with high quality and working exhibit items and give-aways, as needed
- Packing and shipping materials in a cost-effective manner while also handling international vendors and customs documents
- Lead follow up after conferences
- Leading departmental projects as assigned.
Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understanding of tactical marketing strategies and superb execution skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely strong writing skills and proofreading abilities
- Highly energetic, motivated, and resourceful
- Creative: full of ideas and possibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to pitch in when necessary at all task levels
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Basic understanding of SEO/SEM
- Proficiency with office systems and computers, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have a passion for IHI's mission and mission-driven approach
- Experience with Hubspot, Google Analytics, and Content Mangement Systems/website authoring a plus.
IHI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, political beliefs, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to complete our application, please let us know.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.