Details: Hourly rate based on experience.
2600 Bancroft Way
The Youth Development and Volunteer Program Director plans, coordinates and manages all aspects of the youth development and volunteer program.
I. Program Development
1. Develops and implements a program that addresses youth development and leadership development, including both empowerment and educational programs. These programs may include, but are not limited to, the techGYRLS Program (science, tech, engineering and math mentoring for girls), Racial Justice programs, Human Trafficking volunteer placement and other community services projects, and special events.
II. Program Administration
1. Develops and administers budget for the program.
2. Recruits, interviews, trains and supervises coordinators, volunteers and student staff.
3. Maintains all records, statistics and evaluations.
4. Collaborates with community partners as needed.
III. Other Assignments
1. Participates in staff meetings, staff development and training.
2. Additional duties as requested by Executive Director.
Accountability: Executive Director
1. Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant work experience.
2. Educational and program development experience and knowledge of educational teaching techniques.
3. Strong program coordination and communication.
4. Work experience with diverse groups.
5. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
6. Computer literate.
7. Enthusiasm for, and experience with, supervising volunteers.
8. Ability to perform diverse tasks.
9. Strong commitment to mission of organization.
Hours of work: 25-30 hours per week (option for full-time, 35 hours, after introductory period)
Employment includes full benefits package: medical, dental and vision and paid time off. Retirement options available and YWCA Retirement option available after 2 years of employment.
Minimum Education Required