4245 Fairfax Drive
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
The IT Business Analyst (BA) works closely with one or more assigned business areas and acts at the key interface between the business client and the IT Project Management Office, Application Management and Analytics, and Infrastructure teams. They understand the business areas supported and ensures that there is integration between business, and technology and works to promote technology and business process improvement as integral to organizational effectiveness. They bring value to their business clients by offering strategic guidance on their business processes, policies and regulations, understanding business needs and offering creative solutions, and ensuring the successful end-to-end processing of their business processes and supported systems and tools
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field and/or combined equivalent of education and experience.
· 5 years of experience as a business or technical professional in Information Technology or a related field.
· Experience in defining and documenting complex systems requirements.
· Experience in analyzing and document business processes.
· Experience in communicating effectively with internal and external audiences.
· Experience with software development methodologies.
· Strong ability to analyze and model business processes and recommend solutions.
· Experience with the development and execution of test plans.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Strong dedication to the development of successful customer outcomes.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Demonstrated team-building skills.
· Ability and desire to mentor and train others.
· Supervisory experience or experience managing a team of peer professionals.
· Vendor management experience.
· Experience with marketing, fundraising, or grants management functions.
· Experience with accounting systems and related accounting functions. Experience with Unit4 Business World On highly desired.
· Experience with customer relationship management or content management systems. Experience with Blackbaud CRM, Adobe AEM, Luminate Online or Adobe Campaigns highly desired.
· Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience appreciated.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID#4694 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST October 12, 2018. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.