88 Broad Street, 8th floor
Program Associate, Postsecondary
JFF is a national nonprofit that drives transformation in the American workforce and education systems. For 35 years, JFF has led the way in designing innovative and scalable solutions that create access to economic advancement for all. Join us as we build a future that works.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to sustaining a diverse community with a work environment that is welcoming, respectful, and encouraging to all. We foster a culture of inclusion that celebrates and cultivates diversity along multiple dimensions, including race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, socioeconomic status, religion, ability, culture, and experience. www.jff.org/jobs
The Postsecondary (PS) team provides a comprehensive suite of services to help key state actors create the policy conditions and statewide infrastructure needed for community colleges to implement evidence-based, institution-wide innovations. Led by JFF, the Postsecondary State Network (PSN) is a 17-state collaborative committed to advancing policies and practices that accelerate student completion and success in the labor market.
The PS team also leads and creates the infrastructure for service delivery to the Student Success Center Network, comprised of 15 Student Success Centers (Centers) nationwide. Centers organize a state’s community colleges around common action to accelerate student persistence and completion. Centers build a collective approach to policy advocacy across their state’s community colleges so that resources are spent efficiently and reforms target as many students as possible earning postsecondary credentials.
We’re looking for a Program Associate with at least two years of administrative experience. This person will be responsible for managing administrative tasks across the entire team, including invoicing, scheduling, database management, event support, and ad hoc tasks as needed. Our team welcomes an enthusiastic and operations-oriented Program Associate with the ability to manage both up and laterally.
We would love to chat if you are:
- Excited about supporting systems to allow a growing team to operate effectively
- Interested in the workforce development or education sectors
- Skilled in working with fiscal, events, and grant management staff
- Eager to support executive-level staff with external relations and communications
- Experienced in working with matrixed teams
- Flexible, thrive in ambiguity, and have a sense of humor
We think our new Program Associate will:
- Have an Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communications, and problem-solving skills
- Be detail-oriented and able to juggle competing priorities
- Employ excellent time management skills and the ability to take initiative
- Possess advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel
Click here to review the full job description.
Then visit our careers page to apply with your resume and cover letter (Please don’t forget the cover letter, we are excited to learn more about you!) Our team will review applicants, contact qualified candidates, and share more about the job.
This is an incredible time to join JFF, which offers the best of an established and an entrepreneurial organization. Want to know more about life as a JFFer?
Some perks include:
- Retirement matching AND contribution
- Health care paid at 90%
- Tuition reimbursement & professional growth opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
Thanks for your interest in JFF!
Minimum Education Required