541 Luck Avenue, Suite 308
Assists in certain aspects of Conflict Resolution Center at Children's Trust programming, including mediation, preparation for training courses, preparation and facilitation of a 4-hour parent education program For Kids' Sake.
20 Hours per Week
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Mediator training in general or family mediation, preferred, or training will be provided.
- Certification to facilitate For Kids’ Sake classes will be provided.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Access, and Excel.
- Commitment to principals of conflict resolution.
- Ability to interact effectively with client and customers including via telephone.
- Background in Customer Service, preferred.
- Paid time off earned from first day of employment
- Work from home options after 90 days of employment for 50% of work week.
Minimum Education Required