Partnership to End Addiction is a national nonprofit uniquely positioned to reach, engage and help families impacted by addiction. With decades of experience in research, direct service, communications and partnership-building, we provide families with personalized support and resources — while mobilizing policymakers, researchers and health care professionals to better address addiction systemically on a national scale. For more information, visit www.drugfree.org.
Partnership to End Addiction is seeking a talented product associate to join our product development efforts for family services and drive excellence in our product offerings. This role will execute against the product roadmap for our tools helping parents, caregivers and individuals prevent and overcome addiction.
This position requires the ability to work with multiple products/projects/business units in parallel and balance multiple initiatives. Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the desire to learn and work independently.
Responsibilities of the job include:
· Demonstrate and reflect the mission and values of the organization
· Proactively coordinate and collaborate with colleagues to fulfill mission and objectives of the job
· Master’s degree with at least one year relevant work experience managing projects among a team of interdisciplinary professionals, preferred.
· Minimum of BA/BS degree with at least 2 years’ of related work experience and successfully demonstrates advanced knowledge of and skill in product management and data insights
· Prior experience with DOMO, Tableau or other analytics tools and platforms a plus
· Experience using reporting to measure and track ongoing performance
· Structured thinker and effective communicator with excellent written communication skills
· Ability to interact and communicate successfully with individuals at all levels of the organization
Cover letter, resume and salary expectations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We are temporarily teleworking during the COVID-19 pandemic. When we return to in-office work, the Product Associate will work in our NYC office.
Partnership to End Addiction is an equal opportunity employer.
Partnership to End Addiction is a national nonprofit uniquely positioned to reach, engage and help families impacted by addiction. With decades of experience in research, direct service, communications and partnership-building, we…
Partnership to End Addiction offers a competitive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, defined contribution retirement plan, paid family and medical leave, gym subsidies and more to eligible employees.
Partnership to End Addiction offers a competitive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, defined contribution retirement plan, paid family and…