<img src="//:0" height="2" width="630">
Reports to the
Chief Program Officer
Regional Office Vision (Locations: New York, Chicago, Los Angeles)
The goal of the Regional Offices is to serve as a think tank for beta pilot program execution and evaluation to provide a test site to streamline and restructure pilot programs for national or global scalability. Strategically the WWW office serves as a pilot program site, rolling out diverse program offerings to ensure that women are provided with the tools and resources to achieve economic independence and employment stability and sustainability.
The Director will be responsible for heightening brand visibility and fundraising efforts in the Los Angeles area, as well as ensuring that the worldwide hub is providing the optimal delivery of client services based upon the Continuum of Services Model. The WWW Director works closely with the WWW Advisory Council and Corporate Council and is responsible for the fiscal and operational management of Dress for Success Worldwide West.
Leadership and Brand Visibility
1. Works in concert with Dress for Success Worldwide, staff, advisory council, corporate council, funders, partners, Y.E.S Executive Group, volunteers and interns to accomplish the successful execution of the strategic plan.
2. Partners with WWW development manager and Dress for Success Worldwide staff to plan, coordinate, execute and evaluate fundraising campaigns and special events in Los Angeles with regards to organizational ROI.
3. Promotes awareness and visibility of Dress for Success Worldwide in Los Angeles through a variety of forums, including public speaking, media, social media, community engagement etc.
4. Leads high-level donor cultivation in Los Angeles with corporate sponsors, individual donors and foundations.
5. Oversight of the planning, execution and evaluation of fundraising campaigns and special events in Los Angeles.
6. Commits to ensuring success with event logistics and fundraising.
7. Provides oversight of the fiscal and operational implementation of WW programs. Works in concert with the Program Coordinator to ensure that program metrics for all measurements of success are achieved or exceeded; that recruitment practices are met and that optimal outcomes are generated.
8. Ensure that the Program Coordinator and Branch Manager are well-versed on the details of each respective signature program, and that the clients receive meaningful and relevant training that serves as an impetus for personal and professional transformation.
9. Models a strong work ethic, and mirrors the standards of excellence and accountability established for all of the Worldwide offices. Ensures a safe, inclusive and equitable environment in which to provide the optimal delivery of services.
10. Ensures adherence to company policies and procedures by all employees and volunteers.
11. Reviews performance with individual team members to assist in their development and growth; provides ongoing feedback, keeps an open line of communication.
12. Successfully projects the annual revenue and operational budget for Worldwide West.
13. Monitors receipts, expenditures and cash flow; maintains a system of internal controls.
14. Makes fiscally responsible decisions as it relates to the operational management of the Worldwide West office including staffing.
Other duties, as assigned.
2. Special Event Planning
3. Sponsor Cultivation
4. Public Speaking
5. Fiscal and Operational Management
This job operates in an office setting and diverse external settings.
May need to lift and/or move up to 10lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Full-time position working 35 – 40 hours per week with a typical schedule of 9AM – 5 PM; Monday – Friday. Occasional evening, and weekend events/activities
Travel is primarily local, during the course of the business day.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree plus 5-7 years of work experience.
Dress for Success is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to programdevelopment"at"dressforsuccess.org with “Worldwide West Director” in the subject line.
Minimum Education Required