AnitaB.org is looking for a talented temporary Marketing Production Associate to join our team through the end of September 2018. This person will be responsible for traffic management of incoming and existing projects, managing photo and video assets, and implementing production and logistics tactics in advance of our annual Grace Hopper Celebration.
The Marketing Production Associate will report to the Senior Director, Marketing Communications & PR, with dotted-line reporting to the Creative Director, and will work closely with staff across AnitaB.org to meet mission, marketing, brand, and business objectives; and external development agencies to deliver on these objectives.
AnitaB.org is committed to building a team rich with cultural, social, and intellectual diversity. Candidates who can contribute to that goal are encouraged to apply, and to identify their strengths and experiences in this area.
Key responsibilities include:
· Manage project traffic controls for the team.
· Manage outside vendors as part of projects (swag, awards, collateral).
· Photo/video asset management.
· Handle Grace Hopper Celebration-related logistics for our marketing team, vendors, etc.
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
· Passion for nonprofits.
· At least two years of marketing operations experience.
· Experience using project management tools and software.
· Four-year degree from an accredited college.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Desired skills and abilities include:
· People person who stays cool under pressure.
· Great sense of effective workflow and proper task allocation.
· Self-motivated to ensure all daily functions are reviewed and completed.
This position is a temporary full-time position with standard hours of 8:00 to 5:00 PST. Working remotely Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Overtime may be required.
AnitaB.org envisions a future where the people who imagine and build technology mirror the people and societies that use it. To achieve that vision, we connect, inspire, and guide women in computing and organizations that view technology innovation as a strategic imperative. As a mission-driven nonprofit, we seek to expand communications about the under representation of women in technical roles, the importance of increasing diversity in tech, and promoting solutions to these issues.
Minimum Education Required