Ask us about our $4,000 Relocation Assistance and $6,000 Sign-On/Retention Payment!
Youth Villages has been a national leader in the adoption and implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the field of children's mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to helping troubled children and their families find success spans 30+ years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services.
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you. We are looking for people with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build confidence in yourself and our organization.
- Averaging 12-15 total hours of face to face contact for the staff per week based on the families’ needs.
- 24 hour on call Monday-Friday with rotating responsibility on weekends
- Conduct In-Home Therapy
- Conduct Individual Therapy (will maintain weekly family contact if only doing individual therapy or as often as requested by case manager and/or family)
- Conduct Family/Marital Therapy as family driven
- Crisis Response as indicated when a mental health or behavioral health crisis arises
- Develop and implement treatment plans – weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly based on frequency of modalities
- Conduct initial in-home assessment (psychosocial), CAFAS, and clinical research assessment
- Attend CFT M meetings with MDCPS to report on case updates in working with families
- Attend group supervision as indicated to update Case Manager on crises or intense, frequent interventions
- Complete documentation and paperwork upon admission and annually
- Actively train in an EBP or competent/certified in an EBP
Schedule is flexible and non-traditional; based around the availability of youth and families served.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, a personal vehicle to use for work purposes and auto insurance.
Community Based staff will be reimbursed for applicable mileage
*Cannot have work history with Child Protective Services within the last 2 years
Masters degree in counseling or related field
Experience with Substance Abuse Counseling Preferred
Experience working with children and families preferred
Experience with Direct Casework is preferred
License, DMH Certified Mental Health Therapist credential, or DMH Provisional Certified Mental Health Therapist credential eligibility required (if no professional licensure, must be practicing under an individual with professional licensure in MS)
Car insurance coverage requirements of 300,000 bodily; 100,000; 50,000 property
Experience growth and development through our continuous training as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
Retirement Savings Pension Plan
2 weeks paid vacation
12 paid sick days per year
10 paid holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
Minimum Education Required