Details: Hourly rate - 20 hours per week
950 Chapel Street
Trinity Church on the Green is seeking a general cleaning employee, for immediate part-time, 20 hours per week, employment. Outstanding personal skills required.
Specific skills and talents needed for this job are:
· General building maintenance, for both church building and office, including sweeping, mopping, dusting, trash, restrooms, with excellent knowledge of cleaning products;
· Assist in creating proper hospitality for members and guests that expresses the values of our organization;
· Provide security;
· Take care of building issues such cleaning carpets and floors, woodwork and tiles;
· Assist in creating a welcoming and safe environment for our members and visitors, with special attention to the safety of children;
· Secure availability on evenings and weekends, especially on Sundays
· Report weekly on project and tasks progress to the Head-Sexton
These duties will require an ability to multi task, reliable transportation, strong oral and written communication skills, basic computer skills (including email use), and ability to accommodate a flexible schedule. You will be hired with a 90-day probationary period, and must pass Safe Church training and a criminal background check.
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish helpful (Not required)
Minimum Education Required