Details: 28-30 hours/week, TBD - $24/hr.
4340 Redwood Highway
Now hiring a full-time Administrative Director for Young Imaginations, an arts education 501(c)3 non-profit serving Marin and Sonoma County schools since 1987.
YI's Administrative Director is responsible for leadership at the highest levels of the organization - management of ten school programs, grant writing efforts and recruitment of teaching artists. The AD position is overseen by YI's Board of Directors.
1) Securing memoranda of understanding and contracts with all schools and school partners;
2) Assigning teachers to schools and communicating effectively with them re: schedules and professional development needs;
3) Recruiting new teachers as needed to fulfill the projected school programs;
4) Preparing detailed school schedules, coordinating with school representatives;
5) Planning and coordinating school performances, managing all equipment and event space needs;
6) Arranging for professional development as needed;
7) Pursuing new and existing funding sources through grant writing efforts;
8) Handling all office procedures, e.g., incoming/outgoing mail, bank deposits, invoices;
9) Attending monthly Education Committee meetings of the San Rafael Chamber of Commerce;
10) Attending bi-monthly Board of Directors meetings;
11) Other duties as needed.
Experiencing working for a non-profit or in a school environment highly preferred.
Office hours are 10:00-5:30, Monday-Thursday. Occasional work on Fridays and weekends may be necessary.
- Health care stipend up to $250/month.
- Major holidays off + 10 days a year flex PTO
- Accrued sick pay
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to Travis Clarke, Administrative Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.