Details: salary commensurate with experince
Lehman College, Carman Hall C4
• Identify and secure existing local and national content that would be of interest to Bronx viewers.
• Manage acquired media and submit to Traffic Manager for possible broadcast on BronxNet channels.
• Establish successful partnerships with individuals and organizations to generate consistent stream of new programming.
• Represent BronxNet at public functions to encourage prospective partners to submit content for BronxNet.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, broadcasting, TV production, journalism or equivalent.
• Motivated self-starter with an ability to research and identify compelling content.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to cold-call potential partners and perform outreach effectively via email.
• Solid knowledge of file-based workflows.
• Familiarity with G Suite, PC, and Mac.
• Bilingual Spanish / English a plus
• Knowledge of The Bronx a plus
Health and dental benefits offered.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 20, 2018. Open until filled.