917 S. Main Street
The Executive Director/CEO’s key responsibilities include: Governance, Finances, Revenue Generation, Management, Programming, Marketing, and External Relations.
1. Lead Comprehensive Community Solutions in a manner that supports and guides its mission as defined by the Board and current policies.
2. Communicate effectively with the Board and provide, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
3. Work with the Board to ensure compliance with legal, financial and professional standards in all areas of operations.
1. Manage Comprehensive Community Solutions’ finances in accordance with an approved budget.
2. Collaborate with the Treasurer and Board on the creation of financial statements that accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
3. Ensure the fiscal integrity of the Comprehensive Community Solutions by submitting to the Board a proposed annual budget.
1. Fundraising - Develop and implement a comprehensive fundraising plan that meets budgetary goals and will include such components as sponsorships, annual giving, major gifts, grants, planned giving, and special events.
2. Grant writing
3. Social Enterprises – review and manage existing and potential social enterprises.
1. Initiate a strategic planning process to ensure that the organization fulfills its mission efficiently and effectively.
2. Implement the strategic plan and provide data-supported quarterly reports to the Board of Directors
3. Manage current systems for collecting reliable data that will be used to track success and fundraising purposes.
4. Administer all aspects of the organization’s operations; develop, improve and implement internal policies and procedures.
5. Hire, mentor, supervise and review staff
1. Oversee management of existing agency programs
2. Conduct a program-by-program review for effectiveness and recommendation for continuation
3. Review new program ideas under consideration
1. Create and implement a comprehensive marketing plan for Comprehensive Community Solutions that will include such components as the website, social media presence, press releases, drafting and placing ads, and related activities.
1. Enhance Comprehensive Community Solutions’ image by being active and visible in the community and among professionals within the community regionally.
2. Maintain and strengthen key relationships with existing and new partners and collaborating organizations.
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• A level of experience working in a senior level or Executive Director position in a similar nonprofit organization commensurate with the requirements of this position.
• Demonstrated record of fundraising and grant writing success
• Intercultural fluency—the ability to successfully operate and communicate within different cultural contexts
• A “builder” who is creative and entrepreneurial within a non-profit framework
• Strong leadership skills
• Strategic thinking and problem solving expertise
• Excellent communication and marketing skills
• Technological fluency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Quickbooks a plus, PDF creation, etc.)
• Working knowledge of affordable housing and community development programs, both private and governmental.
• Demonstrated ability to inspire and empower others
Paid: vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit a cover letter, resume and references by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via online portals . Comprehensive Community Solutions is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable state and federal laws on the matter. www.comprehensivecommunitysolutions.org.