999 164th Ave NE
Youth Eastside Services (YES) is a leading provider of youth and family behavioral health services in East King County.
YES provides evidence-based mental health counseling, substance abuse treatment and psychiatric services to help children, teens and families struggling with depression, grief, trauma, substance abuse, cultural- and gender-identity issues, anxiety, ADHD, autism, eating disorders, low self-esteem and much more.
YES’ education and prevention services empower young people and families to pursue decisions, habits and activities that promote their own well-being
YES is a lifeline for kids and families coping with challenges such as emotional distress, substance abuse and violence. Through intervention, outreach and prevention, YES builds confidence and personal responsibility, strengthens family relationships, and advocates for a safer community that cares for its youth.
The future is bright, and it’s lit by the potential of our youth. We envision a community where our youth can feel safe, taken care of, respected and loved. And where our young people make choices that enhance their well-being and lay the foundation for a solid future.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision and training to a group of clinical staff and/or interns from an evidence-based / promising practice frame-work. This position is responsible for ensuring high-quality client care is delivered and documented in accordance with local, state and federal regulations. The Clinical Supervisor will assist with quality assurance activities and agency trainings. As a leader and mentor, the Clinical Supervisor must maintain a professional demeanor, demonstrate strong ethical practices, model teamwork and collaboration, have a high level of attention to detail, and strong computer skills.
Primary Job Functions
- Provide regular clinical supervision to staff and/or interns
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, standards of care, local, state and federal regulations
- Participate in personnel matters pertaining to the recruitment, orientation, training, supervision and evaluation of clinical staff
- Conduct quality assurance activities including chart, treatment plan and utilization reviews
- Monitor compliance with direct-service (productivity) requirements and develop improvement plans when required
- Assist in caseload management and new client assignment
- Carry a small caseload of clients
- Serve as a back-up for the Clinical Directors, occasionally conduct new client intakes and provide crisis intervention/support as needed,
- Participate in and/or lead meetings and trainings
- Adhere to all Federal, State and Local confidentiality requirements and guidelines
- Additional duties as assigned
· Master Degree Required
· Licensed Counselor (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW) Required
· Clinical Supervision Training Certificate Required
· CDP / CDPT Required
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to work effectively in cross-cultural situations
- Strong ability to work with and guide clinicians in their work with a diverse Eastside community including race, ethnicity, gender, LGBTQ+, religious and socio-economic status
- Experience working with children, youth and families
- Expertise in diagnosing clients using DSM-5
- Trained in Evidence-Based Practices (i.e., MI, DBT, CBT) preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Customer service mindset
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize workload, complete assigned tasks and maintain poise under pressure
- Dependable, receptive to change, willingness to learn, cooperative approach to problem solving, flexible team player.
- Effectively work in both a team environment and independently with minimal oversight
- Computer literate and ability to use Electronic Health Records and other software programs with basic training
Physical / Working Requirements:
- Work in general office conditions
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking
- Ability to use hands and handle objects
- Adequate vision and hearing is necessary for duties
- Occasional pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying up to 25 pounds
- Speaking/talking on the telephone and in-person
Ability to travel and work in multiple settings
Ability to work evening hours and adjust work schedule as necessary to meet business needs
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. YES provides reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
YES offers a collaborative and supportive work environment with excellent benefits and a variety of professional training opportunities.
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Generous paid vacation and sick leave
· Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
YES is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to having a diverse staff team. LGBTQ+ and people of color encouraged to apply.
Minimum Education Required