We believe, and research shows, that student and stakeholder feedback matters for school improvement and student success. That’s why, in 2008, we created YouthTruth – to help educators harness student and stakeholder feedback to accelerate improvements. We’ve heard from over 2 million students, parents/guardians, and school staff members, across 39 states and five countries. We’ve coached thousands of education leaders through the process of receiving and acting on high-quality feedback data, and we are rapidly growing.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has an empathetic customer service orientation.
· Has excellent attention to detail.
· Possesses excellent organizational skills.
· Has outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Appreciates and considers the client perspective and experience in the design of visual, written, and oral communications.
· Maintains an uncompromising commitment to client confidentiality.
· Has experience managing multiple deadlines while adapting quickly and confidently in a fast-paced environment, while consistently meeting commitments.
· Is patient and poised under pressure.
· Is a self-starter, capable of working independently and collaboratively.
· Is motivated by team goals.
· Has a high level of personal integrity and commitment to excellence.
· Has a minimum of one year of relevant professional experience and a Bachelor’s degree.
What you can expect:
If this sounds like you, reporting to the Director of Client Services & Operations, you will be tasked with helping our Client Services team foster an excellent experience for our school and district clients during all stages of their engagement with YouthTruth.
· You will equip principals and district leaders for a seamless experience through video calls and webinars kicking off the engagement.
· During surveying, you will provide troubleshooting support and encouragement to increase survey response rates and answer questions.
· Once surveying wraps up, you will coordinate the delivery of survey results.
· Internally, you will also maintain databases, documentation, and work with colleagues to continually improve our processes.
· Throughout all of your work, you will serve a critical role in building strong and trusting relationships over time with our clients, by seeking to understand their needs and delivering them a delightful experience.
· Our nonprofit model is central to our identity: our bottom line is impact, not profit. Yet even as a nonprofit, we successfully compete for top talent across both the public and private sectors and offer competitive compensation and benefits through The Center for Effective Philanthropy, including:
· The annual salary for this role is $74,890; in addition, this role is eligible for performance-based incentive compensation.
· Comprehensive health and dental insurance plans.
· Generous paid time off plan, including up to 15 holidays, two weeks of accrued vacation, and two personal days per year.
· 401(k) plan with a 1:1 Employer Match up to 5% of total compensation.
· Generous annual personal professional development allowance.
· Flexible spending and dependent care tax free savings plans.
· Life insurance covered 100% by the organization.
· Our nonprofit model is central to our identity: our bottom line is impact, not profit. Yet even as a nonprofit, we successfully compete for top talent across both the public…
Please fill out our application for employment and attach a resume and thoughtful cover letter outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of this exciting role.
If you have any questions, please contact Alyse d’Amico, Director of Human Capital and Special Assistant to the President or Leaha Wynn, Associate Manager, Human Capital; Diversity & Inclusion Strategist at jobs [at] cep [dot] org.
We believe that a diversity of thoughts, experiences, backgrounds, personalities, and identities helps us think bigger and better, and enables us to reach our goals more effectively. We are committed to building a diverse staff and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Once a candidate begins our process, we discourage outreach to our staff for interviews or conversations that are outside our standard interview process. We have worked hard to design a process that is fair and rigorous and achieves a good match between candidates and CEP/YouthTruth.
We evaluate candidates based on their merits. We strongly discourage unsolicited references. We will ask for references if and when a candidacy reaches a finalist stage.
We have offices in Cambridge, Massachusetts and San Francisco, California where the YouthTruth team resides alongside staff in other departments at The Center for Effective Philanthropy (CEP), YouthTruth’s parent nonprofit (and where we enjoy sweeping views of the San Francisco bay and the Bay Bridge). This role will be based in our San Francisco office. Currently most staff are working remotely full time; all staff are expected to be back in the office at least 3 days per week no later than January 3rd 2022.
Please fill out our application for employment and attach a resume and thoughtful cover letter outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of this…