4245 Fairfax Drive
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
The IT Business Analyst (BA) will be responsible for analyzing and supporting one or more assigned business areas and may act as the interface between the business client and IT Project Management Office, Application Management and Analytics and Infrastructure teams. They translate basic business requirements into functional requirements. They are responsible for testing solve a particular need or product shortcoming. They will provide Tier II support.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical discipline and 3 years’ experience or equivalent combination.
· End user support experience
· Experience with the use of Microsoft Office programs.
· Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience appreciated.
· Excellent Time management skills and attention to detail.
· Demonstrated team-building skills
· Basic vendor management skills.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Working knowledge of software development methodologies
· Strong ability to analyze and model business processes and recommend solutions
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Experience with accounting systems and related accounting functions
· Experience with fundraising or grants management appreciated.
· Vendor management experience appreciated.
· Experience with marketing, fundraising, or grants management functions.
· Experience with accounting systems and related accounting functions. Experience with Unit4 Business World On highly desired.
· Experience with customer relationship management or content management systems. Experience with Blackbaud CRM, Adobe AEM, Luminate Online or Adobe Campaigns highly desired.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID#4695 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST October 12, 2018. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.