Preferably Russian/ English speaking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters numerical, alphabetical or other data into database. Prints reports and transmits data by modem as required.
- Answers telephone and takes messages. Types letters, memos, forms, records, reports and other matter from typed or written material.
- Files and retrieves material as requested. Prepares material for mailing.
- Interviews applicants and tenants to obtain all required Income, Asset and Medical/other related deductions. Insures that all required certification related documentation is completed. Once this information is obtained it is reviewed and finalized by the Property Manager.
- Assist Property Manager with coordination of payroll, onsite vendors, invoices, generating work orders and other housing related tasks.
- Operates office equipment including computer, photocopier, calculator, postage meter, and fax machine and other office equipment.
- Performs such other duties as may be required.
- High School Graduate
- Some working knowledge of government subsidy programs required.
- Obtain Occupancy Specialist Certification within 6 months of commencement of Employment.
- Knowledge of Windows, Word, and Lotus Notes.
- Must be computer literate, including ability to learn and use program-specific software.
- Ability to use computer, photocopier, fax, calculator, postage meter and other office equipment.
- Good grammar, spelling and arithmetic skills.
- Clear and precise telephone voice.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Sensitivity towards and an understanding of the needs of the elderly
SUBJECT TO REVIEW FOR PURPOSES OF ADAAA
JASA is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment