ALooking to join a dynamic, collaborative team where you can help drive the organization's strategic plan? Excited about a role where you'll have real impact each day? American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) is currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator to provide administrative support to the Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and Chief Information Officer, and overall staff of the Marketing & Communications and Information Technology departments to coordinate resources, meetings, and information.
- Maintains daily administrative operations of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Marketing & Communications Officer (CMO), including scheduling appointments, travel arrangements, drafting correspondence and meeting notices, developing presentations and reports, and preparing expense reports.
- Manages activities of the CIO and CMO and other assigned staff with outside contractors.
- Organizes and schedules stakeholder and vendor meetings for strategic projects under IT and Marketing & Communications.
- Supports contract negotiation and process with external vendors, including research on products and licensing, preparing documents for internal review, coordinating with vendors, and aiding in contract execution and follow up steps.
- Maintains and monitors project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures on projects under CIO and CMO.
- Processes vendor invoices for approval, including budget coding, reviewing invoices against contracts and budget, and coordinating with vendor on clarification or revision as needed.
- Supports administrative responsibilities of the CIO and CMO, including preparing and coordinating budgets, managing staff functions, and ensuring organizational deadlines are met for the departments.
- Provides administrative support to IT and Marketing teams related to hiring and onboarding new team members (resume and interview coordination, resource and logistics support).
- Supports scheduling and activities related to the Annual Meeting.
Minimum Education Required